- The Ministry of Health and Prevention platform is the channel for registering the desire to donate human organs and tissues after death.
- The Registrar of human organ and tissue donor undertakes that the information concerning him is correct.
- This decision is not binding and the donor has the right to withdraw his wish, at any time, by contacting the National Center for Organ Donation and Transplantation (Support.Hayat@mohap.gov.ae).
- When you wish to donate organs and tissues after death, it is important that your family participate in this decision.
- The organ donation card is considered an expression of the donor's desire to donate his organs and is not considered a mandatory document for taking organs during life or after death, and to facilitate the deceased's family to implement his desire by agreeing to donate organs and tissues.
- The entered personal data is subject to the regulations, laws and policies related to data preservation, privacy and artificial intelligence.